Can I do it all?

Wow, its been WAY too long and I'm finding myself starting most blogs like that lately. Maybe we need to do something about that!

 
I wanted to share what has been going on in my life, where I've been and where I want to be headed! So since I was here in May, things have been well kind of the same-  I mean well semi the same.
 
Amanda Nicole Photography has been growing and it feels FANTASTIC! I feel myself more confident with it all. With knowing how to run a business, how to confidently work my camera, how to pose. ALL that comes with it! I am building a good clientele and have new ones monthly. Its headed in the direction I want it to be. Will there be weddings in my future? Most likely not, maybe small destination ones ;) but that's about it! LOL
 
My coaching business with Advocare is every day growing.  People ask me all the time " you still do that thing?" YUP. There will never be a moment in my life when I wont. I love what I do, I LOVE helping people feel better about themselves, I love giving HOPE, I love the community of people I am surrounded by-my friends, I love what Charlie Ragus built and what it stands for & of course beyond it all. I LOVE the products, the plans the whole 9. 
 
Than there of course is my part time job with the hospital well per diem but its more of part time because explaining what per diem is to people can be difficult. LOL I still enjoy it, I pick up the hours I'm needed and that I want around my crazy schedule and it works for everyone.
 
And of course if that isn't enough, babysitting again 2 days a week a few hours. Because I just love kids and being around them brings a smile to my face. 
 
So that's where my "job" life is... Where its headed is a wonderful place, I enjoy doing these things because it keeps my mind going, it keeps me busy- sometimes chaotic but its who I am. Its what I like about life; of course things that come up and make me question myself sometimes- like will my business' work? What happens if they fail? Why don't people understand what I do? BUT I stop myself from thinking all these things. WE MUST fight through our bad thoughts, fight through the criticisms and fight through it all.
 
Than of course the summer was BUSY but good- filled with celebrations and travel and non stop craziness. Sometimes I want to pull my hair out, but who doesn't? So the question is CAN WE DO IT ALL?! We SURE can. We can do whatever we want as long as we are happy doing it. We can do whatever we want no matter who thinks we are crazy, no matter WHAT  THATS my thought with it WE have to believe in OURSELVES.
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adulting is HARD.

weekends are for...

2017..THE year for flashfitgirl