2017..THE year for flashfitgirl

2017....

I've heard the saying

 2015 was practice...

2016 was the warm up....

2017...its GAME time.

But what does it all mean? How many times have you thought THIS IS MY YEAR? Then you get to March and you haven't finished that book you said you would, you skipped your work out 7 days  now, laundry days have turned back to every day, your brand new planner is a mess, the kids are driving you mad, and you're letting little things eat you up?! YUP. Its happened to me... and I can guarantee if you're reading this, its happened to you too! We are 25 days until a brand new year and guess what if you feel like you've already failed- YOU ARE WRONG! If you haven't done anything you've said you were going to, time to get on it, if its MORE time you need- then its time to find it. But then you run into those problems again-  how can you find the time if you don't have it. I wish I had all the answers. BUT what I can do is share what has worked for me for others that I know & tell you that it WILL BE OK. To take a breath and tell yourself  and remind yourself  YOU HAVE NOT FAILED. I try to pick out a word for each year and along with growth because that's a big one for me BALANCE is my year. Finding balance in my life. Between business',  family/friend life, my self, my health, everything! AND learning that it is OK if its not always perfect.
 
 
I do feel very clear about my goals and I do feel very at peace to where I am now in life. Where I am isn't where I thought I would be, but that's OK! Some goals haven't been reached, but that's OK! My plan last year was to blog 2-3x a week. Well I didn't, but I PROMISE you and myself I WILL BLOG 2x a week. I will be blogging 1x about life, something I want to share, an inspirational blog & the other will be sharing about a day in the life of ME, some products I LOVE and my cooking!  I have some new things coming my way, things that will help me grow this year and I want to share as much of that with you all!! My new blog is in the process of being worked on, so I am very excited for that to be launched in the next few weeks! Well ladies and gents. Here we are 2017 and IM extremely excited for it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adulting is HARD.

weekends are for...