back in the 90s....

How old were in you your first childhood memory?

What was the memory?


When I was asked this recently it really made me think.... but some of my first memories were not the greatest of ones- family fights, parents separating, my great grandmother passing away and just a bad few years for me- unfortunately that is how your memory works, but that's OK because I believe that whatever struggle you go through; it can only make you stronger and all in all I had it pretty good. Was surrounded by love and couldn't ask for anything more.


There were plenty of GREAT memories and I am going to talk more about those! One of my most clearest memories is times that I would sit on the counter of my Mimis bathroom while she sang " she'll be coming around the mountain.." while blow drying my hair ( I HATEDDD getting my hair touched ) so this was a great way to calm me down I guess- Mimi did it help? haha!!

Another great  memory that is very clear was our first Family Summer trip - My dad, brother and I went with some great friends to Good ole' Lake George! That was a trip none of us could ever forget.....
locking myself in the bathroom in the cabin, the infamous boat trip where Skipper and the Captain almost got us lost at sea, swimming with the ducks, then we had to walk back to the resort with no shoes on, then lets go to Vermont on the way back.....so we could drive for miles and miles and get excited when we see a Gas pump and a convenient store that sold everything from Candy ----> Boats, yup I remember this store and I even can still remember the guy who was there was smoking a cigarette and my dad yelled at him because there were kids in the store. Nice dad, we are in the middle of nowhere and you are going to piss off the only person that probably lives in the town....
 
Hey check out that tamagochi around my neck?! :D

 

So I ask you again- what was your first childhood memory?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekends are for...

Adulting is HARD.

Where did flash fit girl come from?