who is flash fit girl...

Hello My readers!!

Who is Flash Fit Girl?




I am a 28 year old originally from Long Island, NY but living in Connecticut.

 
I am the girlfriend to an amazing Man who works hard for US and our future!
 
A Momma to 2 fur babies! ( yes they are considered our children) Nightmare & Botwin.
 
I am a photographer.
" Photography is an art of observation. Its about finding something interesting in an ordinary place. It has little to do with THE THINGS YOU SEE & everything to do with HOW YOU SEE THEM "

 
Laughing is my favorite.
 
 
I love sunflowers and will make random stops on the road if I find a field of them :)
 
October is my FAVORITE month of the year! The colors, the weather...oh and I guess my birthday in it doesn't hurt ;)
 
I am blessed with a GIANT loving, supportive & close family. They support me with everything I do. They love me no matter what and no matter the miles we are all there for each other! When we get together its lots of laughter and great memories made!
 
 
I am an Aunt to 3 little beautiful People. Who make me prouder every day!
 
I have some of the BEST friends in the world. Couldn't live without them! Friendship is important to me. They are the family I choose.
 
A year ago I decided to become part of an amazing journey with an amazing team & company! It has helped me lose weight, gain energy & confidence. I've made tons of friends from all over- and most importantly it has given me the opportunity for a Plan B income by helping others!
 
 
I have found a new love in Exercise and meal planning!

 
Goals are important part of life.
 
                                             I look forward to getting to know all of you!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekends are for...

Adulting is HARD.

Where did flash fit girl come from?