sweat baby sweat...

Today I amazed myself!

My biggest loser challenge is on day 3 and they are making me super proud and I am about 6 weeks away from our Vacation so I am pushing myself like crazy!



I shared this today with everyone and had to share here, this means a lot to me because its something Ive learned over the years. I used to make excuses for everything.



For the past year i have found that excuses are useless they get you nowhere! Today was just a cardio day. I did 4 miles on the treadmill in 47 minutes!!!! THIS is huge for me- the FASTEST yet. I usually do spinning on Wednesday nights with my Aunt, so after the 4 miles I thought ill just go home- NOPE, i decided to stay and get that 45 minutes in on that bike! GLAD i did. I walked out of that room with the BEST feeling! 

I have to say MUSIC for me is KEY, with the right music on- I can get ANYTHING done! 
Today was a mix of  Britney & Eminem during my RUN/JOG


My products play a HUGE factor on my workouts- Catalyst,Thermoplus,02 Gold & Nighttime Recovery  and then of course my Omegas during meals : )

I even fit in a Conference call on my way home the gym








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adulting is HARD.

weekends are for...

Where did flash fit girl come from?