weekends are for...

Weekends aren't the same for me as they are for others. I am only off every other weekend and those weekends "off" are spent doing my other "jobs" such as photography stuff or things for my challenges that I host... but I LOVE it.


This weekend I had a surprise visitor! She literally texted me Saturday night and said "should I come tomorrow afternoon?" UM yes, I will never say NO to a visitor especially this one. <3 You only have so many people in this world that understand you and get you 100%. Luckily I have a few of those in my life including Brittany. We have been best friends since 10th grade and I wouldn't have it any other way. She is my {{person}} <3

 
Saturday started out "crappy" literally, had a toilet overflow that turned into a pool in our bathroom then a ceiling that was leaking. What a mess and not how I wanted to spend the first half of the day...... I spent the rest of the day meal planning for my upcoming Biggest Loser Challenge, I had a few phone dates, laundry, cleaning and food shopping. Also Saturday nights are one of my favorite nights because they are the night that we get to spend family time! Jeff doesn't have work so the Boys (our cats) love every minute...I swear they are human children underneath the fur!
 

 

Sunday night was ended well...with a clean house & a peaceful sunset.
 

Comments

  1. Aww I'm so very lucky to have a friend like YOU! I love youuuu..glad your weekend turned around 😘 xoxo now cheers to a brand new week. Kick it's ass!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adulting is HARD.

Where did flash fit girl come from?