What its like to "work on my own terms"

A few weeks ago I made the final decision to STAY home put more dedication into Advocare, my Photography and my blog! Alot of people keep asking HOW? or WHY? Well Ill tell ya- the days go by fast! Although one of the days i worked from bed which was great!! My day never ends. Its just nice NOT having to get up with alarm clock, making my own schedule. Cant complain! Im the kind of person who enjoys freedom, who doesn't like to be miserable and ill do whatever it takes to be happy! Don't pass up an opportunity if someone offers it to ya! My one YES changed my life. 




My days have been full of cleaning, laundry, calls, meetings, organizing and working on my website! Its not as easy as it sounds! Im trying to get into a routine but my days vary! So its kinda just going with the flow at this point! I like it!! :) 


Ive added in yoga to my workout routine atleast 2x a week! I think its important for the mind, body and soul! I dont stretch nearly enough and i don't know how to relax! so WIN WIN. 


Ive increased my running this week.. so 4x a week i am running 3-4 miles. The actual 'running' i do is about 1.5 miles, but I push and push! I have no doubt in my mind that i will be RUNNING that entire half marathon in September! 

Ive been trying different foods and recently Skinny Meg posted this amazing 'Lazy girl' breakfast! I had to try!! So delic!!! 


Kashi 7 Grain waffles with chobani greek yogurt a little honey & cinnamon with some strawberries! Wala! You get everything you need in there :) Jeff loved them too! 


Every tuesday i realize its the day i need to look back at her far I've come...physically and mentally! 
Yesterday i celebrated another pant size down! I also celebrated another transformation. When you celebrate it- it should be more than just HOW you look. Its how you feel, or what you've accomplished! LIKE running without stopping 1.5 Miles! Holding a plank for 1 minute and 30 seconds! Watching my back fat disappear! The choices of food i make! 



So heres to the transformation! Heres to 59.5lbs gone, heres to keeping it off! Heres to the days i wanted to quit-but didnt! Heres to the days i wanted to skip the gym, but didn't!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekends are for...

Adulting is HARD.

Where did flash fit girl come from?