Its Monday...Don't forget to be awesome!


Mondays are not a day I dread anymore- I embrace them. Life is an incredible journey and I think we all get caught up in the EVERY DAY life of 'normal' that we forget its OKAY to STOP & MAYBE 'NORMAL' isn't really what we should be doing... maybe WEIRD is the new Normal!

We are told that EVERYONE goes to college, EVERYONE has debt, EVERYONE has to GO TO WORK to be successful. In the last year I have OPENED my mind to something so incredible. Something that has BROUGHT me home so I choose my own schedule.  I enjoy EVERY SINGLE day of my life-EVEN on the 'bad days'!







Yesterday I met 2 incredible people that interrupted my life a little over a year ago a perfect time- a time when i felt STUCK , stuck in debt, stuck being unhealthy. These 2 changed my life forever. I couldn't be more thankful and blessed for their continued leadership, guidance and friendship <3 

As I sat in Hartford Convention Center yesterday with 600 Amazing people- I started tearing up. The amount of weight that has been lost in that room, the amount of debt that has been paid off, the positivity that goes around, the well minded-amazing CHAMPIONS that are changing lives is just absolutely incredible. Not everyone will understand your journey, as you grow in life-not everyone will grow with you. I choose to surround myself with people who 'get it' who are on the same mission as me. People who make Me a better me. 

These people were STRANGERS a year ago..who would have ever thought they would be Forever Friends.


 





My love. My Best friend. My partner in life <3 Doing life together is WHAT life is all about.

If you ever feel 'stuck' in life...you need to step back & take a look around, open your mind to opportunities. You just have NO idea where it will take you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekends are for...

Adulting is HARD.

Where did flash fit girl come from?