Where I have been...

It has been WAYYY to long. I know :( 


Ever since my cruise I can't seem to get back into the 'swing' of things. A lot has been going on for me... leaving work full time was a huge adjustment, summer has been crazy (as for everyone ) ...ya ya excuses!!


So I decided the ONLY way I will be able to do this successfully. Is promising you ALL and myself a blogging schedule. I will blog atleast 3x a week.... 
So what I need from ALL of you are THINGS, QUESTIONS,IDEAS..etc! I know what I want to write about and sometimes I have so much to write about that its hard to get it all out without rambling on...so I am turning to you-my readers for suggestions, throughout the next month I will be blogging ONCE a week to a suggestion or question from one of you. So you can write to me on here or to my email Amanda.Cohen86@outlook.com or tell me personally ;) your ideas,questions..what you want to know about me! Anything! 


So todays post I want to update you with my life... 

I have left working Full Time, I am now per diem ( which means I pick up hours as I want or they need ).. This way I have more freedom to work on my 2 business'. This was MY choice & i couldn't be more thankful to be able to have done it. Jeff is amazing and so supportive! 

My photography is going..every day i get better, I am always learning and hoping to get to a late fall/winter workshop to hang with some other photogs and just have a great weekend! Starting a business is scary and it isn't easy! There is so much to it MORE than just setting up a Facebook page...HAHA. I know to some it may look that way, but I promise there is more! Luckily for me I have been working with a great Mentor in that department and she is helping me with everything-contracts, finances, wording, website building - etc! WOAH. Goal is to be Official official by 2016! 


Than there is my website, WOW. So much work, I had someone designing it for me but i wasn't pleased and it isn't cheap! So I am back to trying to put it together myself and with party planning, advo business, trips, and just running my life I don't focus on it enough..but by the end of August it will be up and running! 

Than the advo business which is really where most of my focus is right now-we have a big event in Texas next week so right now I figured better than ever to just focus on it and give it my 100%. I love it. The person I am growing into, the friends I have made, the things I am learning...its just incredible! Im excited to see what is in the future for Jeff and I with it :) 

Than there is me.. Im still doing BIG things, always! Still going to the gym, getting stronger every day... my eating hasn't been the best :( BUT it isn't awful! I try to follow the 80/20 rule and not beat myself up when I 'screw up'. Ill be step it up once life slows down just a bit... 

Well thats my WHERE IN THE WORLD HAS FLASHFITGIRL been?! I will post again this week! Promise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekends are for...

Adulting is HARD.

Where did flash fit girl come from?