Its been awhile but I'm back. FOR GOOD!




Wow, its been awhile and I can tell you that its hard to find that balance. 

    That balance between running 2 business', taking care of myself, my house, my family,  working  hours a week at the hospital, and my social life. Ill be the first to admit that it isn't easy and days go fast. There are a hundred and one things that I want to do and the end of the day comes and I only got a little of it done, working on it to get better! That is for sure! I really want to try to get back to blogging at least 1x-2x a week. I also am playing with the idea to start a VLOG but I know that takes even MORE work LOL <<<<<( see this is how my brain works ).

It is RAINING HARD today with lots of thunder, it makes me extra sleepy, makes me want to just stay cuddled in bed.. but where will that get me?  Laundry needs to be done, packing for Texas needs to begin, and challengers need to  be chatted with :)


This weekend was a good weekend as always, Friday we spent the day in Jeff is a huge procrastinator and is working his BUTT off to finish this project he has so he can finish with masters in a few weeks.  I am so incredibly proud of him but we both cannot wait for him to be done! He's been in school since I've met him & deserves this! 

I also spent the night with my feet up, catching up on some work from the couch while watching a little HGTV :) I love seeing the $900,000 houses in California.  ;P 

Getting lots of challengers ready for the summer! Summer is the time when we realize what we need to be working on and what we have been slacking on. I have this awesome BE THE BEST YOU TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE that started with a PHOTO SHOOT at the end. Im SUPER excited to combine BOTH passions of mine!!




Saturday night we went out with Melissa & Corey, we always have a great time! We went to dinner but it was about an hour wait so we went next door to a cute place for some drinks. It was my type of place! My favorite music and a great view! We will for sure be going back!

I tell ya, anytime you do something in your life there are ALWAYS people who will have something negative to say. No matter what!  Most don't understand it, or they are just against it because they are envious that you are brave for going against the crowd instead of WITH. I was never good in school, I always struggled, tried college a few times with Teaching, nursing, Psychology but couldn't ever find my way. I knew what I did love though. I love helping others and I love photography, I love inspiring others and showing people how wonderful they truly are! 


So no matter what I am thankful EVERY day for the people in my life who do support me, have stuck by me, have joined me... because I know where Jeff and I are headed. Our future is bright and full of everything we've always wanted. So again, thank YOU to the ones who support, who are there every step of the way. And know that I will always follow my heart.  <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adulting is HARD.

weekends are for...

2017..THE year for flashfitgirl