Flashfitgirl is BACCCCK, FOR GOOD!

2016


I don't know about you all but I HAVE been crazy all over the place.. what have I been up to? 
WELL most of July & August I was somewhere other then home- I was in Texas ( twice ), Long island ( twice ) , Maine.. We celebrated Jeffs 30th, the kids spent a few days up here. It was NON stop but a GOOD non stop. Then the fall came and every other day I had a photo session to shoot or edit... I was loving life. This ALL means my business' are exactly where I wanted them to be... Moving right along.

So here we are a NEW year. Ready to take it on AND not let anything get in my/our way. I/We have a pretty busy year of course... events, weddings, graduations, BIG birthdays..you know the big 3 0 for me ; )           BUT most importantly this is THE year we decided we will move right along in our relationship... we have a few plans and hopes for things so we will just keep doing what we need to do, have faith that it will all work out as it should. < 3


When I turned 29 in October I decided that I was going to write up #30before30 30 goals BEFORE 30.... THAT gave me A YEAR to do all of it. I then take that break it down into smaller goals, daily, weekly, monthly..etc! This way I don't feel overwhelmed. People will tell me I'm crazyy.. I don't care! Let them think that, I call it smart planning. After-all a GOAL is just a wish, without a plan-right?

I stopped training for my half marathon when I hurt my knee a few months before it, but its BETTER and IM READY to get back at it! I signed up for a 5k in May and a 10k in June, then will do a half marathon in October! Im ready!! 

Part of my goals of course is get myself back into a SOLID routine... since my schedule is all over the place each week will be different but thats OK. Im writing it down & sticking to it. With that it was JUST perfect timing the Advocare- All In 2016 Challenge is starting on January 11th. Perfect way to get rid of that extra holiday weight and start feeling good again! Jeff & I are starting tomorrow because we simply cannot wait! I feel good about where 2016 is headed.. the goals and plan are written. Now the only thing to do is to TAKE ACTION.


I plan to be blogging 2x a week- Mondays & most likely Fridays-- Maybe some other days as well, we will see.  Xo

Tomorrow ill be coming back for a meal prep addition as we prepare for our challenge! Stay Tuned!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adulting is HARD.

weekends are for...

2017..THE year for flashfitgirl