Do things that make YOU happy!

It has been way too long!!!


Vacation took me off track a bit and things with my Photography & Advocare have been BOOMING! Keeping me busy! LOVE it.


Anyway, I have a lot to talk about but today I am going to keep it SIMPLE and brief, I wanted to talk about something. Someone had recently said to me ' all that healthy stuff is too time consuming, I enjoy food '

UHHH yeah- ME TOO!

And then someone else had brought up to me an article about a person said that they were 'happy being fat' AND right on! If that's what works for YOU then that is fantastic!!!


here is my THOUGHT.....

Id like you all to know I do this FOR me and FOR me only.


I was NOT happy where I was. I was on 3 medications, I had pain every single damn day l. I couldn't bend over to tie my shoe I was exhausted & just had 0 energy.
 I looked at pictures and thought GROSS. I just looked gross. I looked the way I FELT. I shopped in the maternity section at times in target because they had a cuter section for clothes that fit people like ME.

  NOW, I never, ever want to be thin. I want to be STRONG. I want to run marathons and do fun obstacle courses. Running makes me HAPPY, yoga makes me HAPPY, lifting weights makes me HAPPY. HELPING other people accomplish these goals makes me HAPPY. LEARNING LOTS ABOUT NUTRITION makes me HAPPY. 
 I'm not obsessed- I enjoy my life and enjoy food. I loveeeee healthy food! I never, EVER go to bed hungry! Ever! I feel like CRAP when I eat CRAP food anyway so it truly isn't worth it. The thought of fitting into a smaller size is in fact amazing to me BECAUSE it means I've accomplished my goals - it means I worked HARD to. It's like the trophy you get after winning something.

 

Whatever you are DOING, make sure you are HAPPY doing it & that is ALL that matters!

 

 

 



...Stay TUNED, big things happening with FlashFitGirl!! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekends are for...

Adulting is HARD.

Where did flash fit girl come from?