weekends forever....

We all wish 'weekends or days off' would last forever right?

In a perfect world...we can create our days how we want it!


Well when I decide something, I DECIDE IT and stick with it. I decided that I was not going to do the 9-5 M-F thing, that I wasn't going to live someone else' dream.....
 
As of MAY 26th I will no longer be a FULL time employee and I couldn't be MORE excited for this next step in my life, in our future...

 
Well this weekend was great, got a great workout done with my trainer on Saturday-in fact I still cant walk ;) HAHAHA. seriously. Squats with a 12lb kettle ball, Crunches, Jumping Medicine ball slams and some other craziness! IT felt great! I almost skipped Saturday morning & so glad I didn't! NEVER skip a workout. That is my MOTTO. The goals WONT be reached on their own.
 
I came home- cleaned, ran errands, grocery shopped, had a few calls and than we went out for Sushi!
 
Sunday morning I did Yoga with the girls, its been a few weeks since the last yoga session and decided that EVERY sunday morning- I WILL be doing yoga. We have #Yogals now HAHA

 
Its really amazing what the body can accomplish, pretty soon Melissa will be flying ;)
 
We had a good girls day... Yoga, Sunshine, Food and a Camera. NOTHING better <3

 
I've decided that I want to live the happiest life ever. I want my SOUL to dance. I'm letting everything that bothers me GO & just smiling. This is something that I have been working on throughout the years. Its all about #personalgrowth.
 
For dinner Jeff bbqued.. we had Paleo Bison Burgers and a DELICIOUS Cucumber salad!!
 
I sat down after dinner and the kitchen was clean.. and worked on some photo editing! I hate being behind!
I was finally able to start organizing my Erin Condren Life planner!!
 
 

I'm loving all the personalized products and organizational accessories I've found at Erincondren.com! Check it out for yourself and you'll receive $10 off your first purchase!
 
Check out this LINK to get your $10 off!! Erin Condren Life Planner and More
 

 

with all my meeetings, photo sessions, events..etc this keeps me VERY organized with lots more to it!!

 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekends are for...

Adulting is HARD.

Where did flash fit girl come from?