Thank goodness for Mondays!

Happy Monday all!

 As you all return back to the week- of work, school, 'back on the grind' Remember how AMAZING it is to have another day, a NEW week to start, to reach NEW goals!

Embrace Mondays- DONT dread them! <3




Spring HAS finally SPRUNG, and I think it is HERE to stay!

This weekend was my weekend 'off' but I had no car so that kinda stinks, but hopefully it will be all better when I get it back & make me feel safe again!! ... Jeff was my driver for the weekend :/ WHAT a trooper!

Friday night Jeff had a softball game- Corey played too (his cousin) so I got to hang with my favorite red head in Connecticut ( don't worry Britt you are still my favorite red head ;) HAHA)

After softball I was  pretty HANGRY lol.... I left my snacks at home :( and defiantly way past my 2-4 hour window of eating so we decided we were going to get sushi!


It was chopstick lessons for Mel----She couldn't do it, had to settle for the kids chopsticks :PMy car needed some work- so Corey took it for the night :( UGH. I hate car problems, but its OK. 



Jeff just had to be my chauffeur for the weekend & he is a trooper!
He dropped me off at the gym on Saturday morning where I had my session with my trainer...

5 Reps of 12-15 Sets of crunches, push ups, chest flys, skull crushers, lunges ( feel the burrn )

Whoa Baby! Felt amazing! Spark, Catalyst & 02 Gold are my BFFS!

After the gym- got the rest of the laundry done & got ready to head out for a beautiful Materinty Photo session!

She picked Elizabeth Park ooooh my goodness! Absolutely gorgeous park!! I was going crazy with ideas, and decided that my Spring Mini session HAS to be there!! I love finding new parks/places to do photos :)
The tulip garden was my favorite so far! I LOVE tulips! My favorite flower!
Cant wait to see what the rose garden will look like!!

Sunday.... Sunday I started my morning with Yoga. 
I had a few scheduled calls during the morning, did some cleaning, and then went for a 4 mile beautiful walk/jog with Jeff.

LOVE this man more than words.


Ended the Saturday with cleaning out the bedroom closets...turned into a 5 hour project.

I know the fur babies are pretty happy that spring is here!

I feel stronger, happier & healthier than I ever have.
BIG things Coming for FLASHFITGIRL.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekends are for...

Adulting is HARD.

Where did flash fit girl come from?