Heres to CURVES!

We all want what we don't have. When it comes to our body-we are NEVER happy. We forget the MOST important part and that's really how we feel-that is what I've always and will focus on!


Jan 2014 I decided I was going to take on an entire new lifestyle. A healthier one. I had 101 stomach issues my entire life and they literally diagnosed me with everything there was. It was awful and I was miserable. I was so miserable I didn't even notice how much weight I had put on. I  mean the doctors told me- but I didn't really see it.

Thankfully I found the 24 Day Challenge and it changed EVERYTHING for me. I had lost 20lbs in those 24 days, 1 pant size and started to gain my confidence back! I felt amazing! I knew that this was what I needed to continue.

As of today I am down 59.5lbs- I feel amazing and surprising myself EVERY single day with what I can accomplish! Its a struggle every day and I play around with what works for me- different routines, different eating habits. I've never given up- just changed my routine!



My snacks used to be whatever I would find, sometimes crackers, etc... this is pretty much what a typical snack for me looks like now.


I never take back pictures, but I'm glad I did the other day and need to start doing so....
ARE those baby muscles?!

I guess those back flies are working ;)

 
 
I cant stress enough to my challengers and people who seek my advice- To take progress pictures!!! That is where you will see the most results! If you cant see it than others will!! We are too hard on ourselves and we think that scale HAS  to move otherwise we aren't making progress..... WRONG, SO VERY wrong!


After my 2 week Vacation a month ago I took a picture, I had stayed on track as much as possible on vacation- but knew I had gained some weight-I was okay with it! I took a picture. Well I took another one yesterday! To my surprise I see a drastic change & I couldn't be more happy!!




I don't focus on the scale or measuring as much as I do on how I feel & how my clothes fit and WHO I see in the mirror! Who I see in the mirror is more important.



MY biggest and most exciting challenge group is starting JUNE 8th.
Whether you are just looking for more energy, lose some weight, tone up, drop some inches, gain a healthy lifestyle or just meet some new awesome, supportive, positive people. You can do that ALL.

My first challenge ever I had lost 20lbs and gained my confidence back. It changed my life on so many ways & I want you ALL to see and feel that same way!

So I ask again... WHY NOT YOU?!
You ready?! Email me for details!



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekends are for...

Adulting is HARD.

Where did flash fit girl come from?