Sunshine, Grass and Laughter..

It feels like it has been forever that we have had temps above 20 degrees! It also feels like it had been forever that I had made a visit to Long Island- so thankfully the weather cooperated and I got to go down there for my 24 hour visit!


 
First I had a little peanut to meet!
 
I got to spend some time with my Friend Kristen and photograph their beautiful family!
 
Then it was off to surprise my 3 (not so little ) peanuts! They will forever be my peanuts to me, even if Brianne is almost as tall as me :(

We had an even BIGGER surprise for them later that day.... They were just excited to have me there for dinner!
 
But then we told them we were going to the park......
but we ended up at the Circus instead! They were psyched!
 
After the circus I got to meet my friend Pam for a drink and chat..it was LONG overdue!
I don't drink much anymore so a few sips and I was done! HAHA #Lightweight
 
 
Sunday Morning... It was time to go home but first I had a workout date with Deborah!
 
By the time I got back to CT I was pooped! I don't know if it was the loss of that hour or what, but I knocked out for 45 minutes before Jeffrey & I decided to head out for the afternoon!
 
We got to open the sunroof...oh my goshhh It was amazing!!!
 
 
 
Perfect way to end a weekend <3
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekends are for...

Adulting is HARD.

Where did flash fit girl come from?