5 weeks until Vacation

I tell ya...nothing motivates you more then having something to look forward to....


Right now I am focusing on my Florida/Cruise trip in 5 weeks... keeps me going knowing that I will feel better if I can hit my next weight goal by then and even better if I can wear those cute bathing suits I ordered awhile back ;) Retro High Waisted Bikini

 
 
 
A few weeks ago I thought of a great idea to start a Biggest Loser Competition.... I created the event on my facebook, and it took off! I was so excited to see so many people interested! The group of people involved are great and so motivating! It keeps me going and has kept me busy- that is for sure! I love it and glad I started it, I will be doing more!
 
My new thing lately is no excuses, I think we make too many in life and it keeps us from doing what needs to be done. No matter how tired I have been the last few weeks- I get to the gym and I work out. Wednesday nights are a big cardio night- I usually run/walk for 30-45 minutes then do Spinning class with my Aunt for 45 minutes. I usually burn between 1,000-1400 calories when I do this & it feels amazing!!!!
 
My days have been crazy busy- and I wouldn't have it any other way. On top of working my Full time job, I take classes for photography, still growing that business (its a little slow right now so I am working on educating myself as much as I can until it starts picking back up this month ) , I babysit in the afternoons, I go to the gym 5-6x a week and then I do this amazing thing where I help people- I help them get their healthy back. The amount of messages I get daily of people who are happy make me feel amazing! I love the feeling of helping them!!  They inspire and motivate me.
 

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekends are for...

Adulting is HARD.

Where did flash fit girl come from?