Target, Starburts & Vitamins....

When Jeff states the words " Lets go to target " I waste NO time, Its like hearing the words "SANTA CAME" when you were 5. I swear!

He says he doesn't like going there, but I think secretly he does! If I cant find him I look by Electronics, mans razors or.........

he LOVES to spoil those boys.....

 

Some of my buys might have included LOTS of gum! I LOVE a Starburst, and Sour Patch Watermelon-SO when I find gum that tastes JUST like those 2 candies. I stock up! I used to eat an entire bag of Starburst Reds Jelly Belly. I am ashamed :(

 

Another buy was this great Weekly Am/Pm Vitamin holder! I take quite a few vitamins and was  forgetting daily because carrying 5 bottles to work with me every day was a little silly.

These are my EVERY day MUST haves.
 
Omegaplex -Supplies 1,000 mg of omega-3 fatty acids per serving
Does amazing things for the Immune system, hair, nails & skin!

Coreplex - Its a multivitamin..what more can I say? :)

Probiotic - Aids in good digestion

Catalyst -Helps maintain muscle mass during exercise & weight management

Thermoplus - Supports the body's ability to convert fat into energy

 
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekends are for...

Adulting is HARD.

Where did flash fit girl come from?