A massage and a good laugh can cure anything...

I tell ya, I am a very darn lucky gal! I am not here to brag...but sometimes it just needs to be done!

I like to FULLY enjoy weekends even if I still have work.... so Friday night I went out to dinner with some Meyer ladies. I love spending time with them- we get to talk about the men in our lives and they aren't there to defend themselves ;)

Saturday I had work and then got a great workout in- 4 miles ran/walk/jogged, I am at that 45 minute mark and ready to pass through it! 40 Minutes is the goal this week!! :D


After my run, I did some weight training - I have been following a routine from my trainer 3x a week, it really has helped! When the weights get too easy to lift, I know I am doing something right ;)
I pulled a muscle for the 1st time during a workout and it hurt, I couldn't finish the last set of my reps :( so I left went to the grocery store-then my brakes on my car started acting all funny, UGH. Thankfully I have a wonderful aunt and uncle who just so happened to have a 3rd car and are nice enough to share with their favorite niece ;)
Saturday night I made a nice Italian dinner for the Mother in law and Lonnie.

Sunday was my 5th day in a row at work- I haven't done that in quite a long time! HAHA its rough!
I was looking forward to my Date afternoon/Evening with Jeffrey. We had a massage he had booked for us, then did a little target shopping and got a steak dinner at Long Horn. I had a gift card of course!  I got some fresh sunflowers for the house... Makes me feel better knowing that spring is around the corner.... I guess.


I realized I didn't take enough pictures this weekend- SLACKER.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekends are for...

Adulting is HARD.

Where did flash fit girl come from?