A sunday well spent...

 

There is no truer statement...

 
I started my day sleeping "in" in meaning past 7am... 
 
I got to spend a little time with my friend Aimee and got my hair colored and cut... oh it needed it so bad! 

 

The rest of the afternoon was spent cleaning, doing laundry and napping... well I didn't nap but these guys did.

 
Jeff deserved this kind of day more then ever. The man is constantly working, doing school work or helping me around the house. He deserved a day of napping & basketball.
 
This was the first weekend in a few weeks we had no plans and probably the last for awhile, so hope you got good rest my love ; - D Jussst kidding...kinda.
 
I hung out in the kitchen for the afternoon with Fleetwood Mac.
 
 
Cooking up for the week.....
 
Lean in 13 Starts tomorrow!! 
 
 
Sautéed Spinach and onions with Chicken

 
Almonds

Some Veggies


 
Hard boiled eggs

 
Salad

 
Turkey Meatballs
 
Of course I have my shakes & Spark ready to go!
 
Monday I am ready for ya...Lets go!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekends are for...

Adulting is HARD.

Where did flash fit girl come from?