10 years from now...

 

Have you ever thought where you would LIKE to be in 10 years? Well as the last 2 years of my 20s come around I have thought about it more often.....

 
I know they say to live in the moment, but you have to have some kind of future goals-even if those plans may not work as you think they will, you should have an idea.
 
10 years from now I will be 38.
 
Career Wise-I hope to have my Photography business up and running in FULL with my own studio, and have my Advocare business as my secondary business. I want to help as many people as I can throughout the years. I want to build a team of champions.
 
Relationship- Well ideally I would LOVE to be happily Married to Jeffrey.
 
Children- YES! I want a house full of chaos!
;) Kids & pets.... I would like to have a few, but I don't want to put a number on that because who really knows what will happen.
 
House- I want us to have our house of our dreams... Jeff loves the modern look, where I like traditional... haha so I GUESS we will have to meet in the middle somewhere... ;)
 
Where we will end up.. I am unsure, I do know that if we stay up north then we will have to have a NICE winter getaway house...  HAHA ;)
 
To be honest in 10 years I just want us and our loved ones to be  Healthy & happy. That is all I can ever ask for. Its hard to plan an actual Future- because if you had asked me 10 years ago where I would be in 10 years I would never have guessed where I would end up!
 
 Jeff and I have goals and dreams and we are both determined to reach them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekends are for...

Adulting is HARD.

Where did flash fit girl come from?