From 2x to a L...

I fit into a Whhhaaat?!...

Dec 24th, 2013. 
It was Christmas and I was excited to have some family time and stuff my face, I mean isn't that what the holidays are for?

I excitedly ripped off the tags to a shirt with cute little bows on it and went to put it on.......

....It didn't even go over my shoulders! I cried for a little while, wiped off my tears and went downstairs to take some pictures. I threw on my leggings and the biggest shirt i owned.  That was me on the left that morning. Same shirt on in Feb of this year....50lb difference.


I needed a MAJOR change. I couldn't take the horrific acid reflux, and awful foot pain, the sluggishness. 

I did much research and found a 24 Day Challenge . I lost 20lbs in those first 20 days. That was it, that was all I needed! I learned how to live a healthy lifestyle, make healthy choices. No Magic pill, no quick fix. Just how to eat right, portion control, and to be able to have balance. 


I didn't want to be the girl who was out  of breath all the time. I want to live a long, healthy life. I want to be in the BEST shape! 

I am now training for my first ever Half marathon in September! I couldn't be more excited! 

I am officially down 53lbs and counting... I am running a 13-14 minute mile currently and building muscle. I have another passion of mine by helping other people get healthy too! I believe everything happens for a reason.... maybe I am glad that shirt didn't fit. 

The other day I went to try and find some spring/summer clothes for our upcoming Vacation and to my surprise I fit into a LARGE!!! 


A Large!!! 

I am no where near done! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekends are for...

Adulting is HARD.

Where did flash fit girl come from?